garden of life ubiquinol 100mg
The active form of CoQ10
A dietary supplement containing Ubiquinol that is essential in production of energy and a powerful antioxidant
Helps to maintain and promote healthy heart
Promotes energy production
Gives antioxidant protection
Active form of CoQ10
Regulates high blood pressure
L-arginine and L-citrulline can help relax and dilate blood vessels which will allow better blood pressure control
can also bring these benefits to you:
Each 540 mg capsule contains:
L-Arginine : 250 mg
L-Citrulline : 250 mg
Take 1-2 capsules daily, consume after meal
Arginine is not recommended for people with recent heart attack
Not recommended for people with chronic renal and liver failure
Arginine may have interactions with medication for herpes infections
Packaging size: 60 vegetable capsules
1. Morita, M., Hayashi, T., Ochiai, M., Maeda, M., Yamaguchi, T., Ina, K., & Kuzuya, M. (2014). Oral supplementation with a combination of L-citrulline and L-arginine rapidly increases plasma L-arginine concentration and enhances NO bioavailability. Biochemical and biophysical research communications, 454(1), 53-57.
2. Gonzales, J. U., Raymond, A., Ashley, J., & Kim, Y. (2017). Does l-citrulline supplementation improve exercise blood flow in older adults?. Experimental physiology, 102(12), 1661-1671.
3. Mori, A., Morita, M., Morishita, K., Sakamoto, K., Nakahara, T., & Ishii, K. (2015). L-Citrulline dilates rat retinal arterioles via nitric oxide-and prostaglandin-dependent pathways in vivo. Journal of pharmacological sciences, 127(4), 419-423.
4. Allerton, T., Proctor, D., Stephens, J., Dugas, T., Spielmann, G., & Irving, B. (2018). L-Citrulline Supplementation: Impact on Cardiometabolic Health. Nutrients, 10(7), 921.
5. Alsop, P., & Hauton, D. (2016). Oral nitrate and citrulline decrease blood pressure and increase vascular conductance in young adults: a potential therapy for heart failure. European journal of applied physiology, 116(9), 1651-61.
6. Tsuboi T, Maeda M, Hayashi T (2018) Administration of L-arginine plus L-citrulline or L-citrulline alone successfully retarded endothelial senescence. PLoS ONE 13(2): e0192252.