For healthy blood circulation
A dietary supplement containing amino acids L-arginine and L-citrulline that helps increases nitric oxide (NO) production in body
Regulates better blood vessel circulation
Lowers risk for arteriosclerosis and heart attack
Helps to lower high blood pressure
Helps to correct infertility in men
Improves athletic performance
Proven safety and efficacy
Optimal dose in ONE easy-to-take formula
A type of amino acids that are commonly found in seeds and nuts and responsible for production of nitric oxide (NO)
Works primarily through increasing nitric oxide levels in blood. The nitric oxide will in return relaxes and dilates blood vessels, thus increasing blood circulation to various organs including heart and brain
A dilated and relaxed blood vessels will bring many positive to you such as better vascular regulation, blood pressure control, immune activity and erectile function and fertility
Inside our body, citrulline will be converted to arginine, which goes on to make another important substance, nitric oxide
When citrulline enters the kidney, vascular endothelium and other tissues, it can be readily converted into arginine, thus raising plasma and tissue levels of arginine and enhancing nitric oxide production
Nitric oxide formation begins with l-citrulline which is the precursor to l-arginine which in turn creates nitric oxide
Therefore, when the two amino acids are combined, the formula has a greater response in the body to produce more NO
why combined l-arginine and l-citrulline?
Regulates high blood pressure
L-arginine and L-citrulline can help relax and dilate blood vessels which will allow better blood pressure control
can also bring these benefits to you:
Each 540 mg capsule contains:
L-Arginine : 250 mg
L-Citrulline : 250 mg
Take 1-2 capsules daily, consume after meal
Arginine is not recommended for people with recent heart attack
Not recommended for people with chronic renal and liver failure
Arginine may have interactions with medication for herpes infections
Packaging size: 60 vegetable capsules
1. Morita, M., Hayashi, T., Ochiai, M., Maeda, M., Yamaguchi, T., Ina, K., & Kuzuya, M. (2014). Oral supplementation with a combination of L-citrulline and L-arginine rapidly increases plasma L-arginine concentration and enhances NO bioavailability. Biochemical and biophysical research communications, 454(1), 53-57.
2. Gonzales, J. U., Raymond, A., Ashley, J., & Kim, Y. (2017). Does l-citrulline supplementation improve exercise blood flow in older adults?. Experimental physiology, 102(12), 1661-1671.
3. Mori, A., Morita, M., Morishita, K., Sakamoto, K., Nakahara, T., & Ishii, K. (2015). L-Citrulline dilates rat retinal arterioles via nitric oxide-and prostaglandin-dependent pathways in vivo. Journal of pharmacological sciences, 127(4), 419-423.
4. Allerton, T., Proctor, D., Stephens, J., Dugas, T., Spielmann, G., & Irving, B. (2018). L-Citrulline Supplementation: Impact on Cardiometabolic Health. Nutrients, 10(7), 921.
5. Alsop, P., & Hauton, D. (2016). Oral nitrate and citrulline decrease blood pressure and increase vascular conductance in young adults: a potential therapy for heart failure. European journal of applied physiology, 116(9), 1651-61.
6. Tsuboi T, Maeda M, Hayashi T (2018) Administration of L-arginine plus L-citrulline or L-citrulline alone successfully retarded endothelial senescence. PLoS ONE 13(2): e0192252.